Often we want to get rid of that extra fat in our body while looking muscled. We can easily reduce muscle mass and fat at the same time, so today lets have some tips to prevent this from happening and help you to burn fat without losing muscle.
If you want to make your muscles look good when you have eliminated much of the fat stored in your body, it is essential to consider some important aspects that allow you to retain muscle while eliminating body fat. Here are some quick hacks for getting trim easily.
– Producing a calorie deficit, ie consuming less than what you spend each day. It is sufficient to reduce from 500 to 1000 Kcal every day, because a larger deficit may “scare” our body, which will resist burning fat and conversely, can eliminate muscle. You can calculate how many calories you need and then subtract about 500 Kcal.
– To lose 1% of body weight per week, as at this speed the body loses fat and minimizes the loss of muscle while losing weight abruptly ensures greater loss of lean mass and short-term rebound. So if you weigh 80 kilos, reasonable loss is around 800 grams or less per week.
– Ensures a good intake of lean protein in your daily diet so that it favors the maintenance of muscle mass without adding fat and unnecessary calories. For example, you can eat yogurt or skim milk, lean meats, fish or egg.
– Train your muscles intensely, so that they retain their activity and thus do not lose their volume or strength. And we must not forget that muscles are needed to burn fat. Therefore, train your muscles with weights and loads if you want to hold your lean mass while losing fat.
– Remove empty calories in the diet that will add energy and not only facilitate the achievement of a caloric deficit. That is, try to avoid sugar and foods containing it, and also, avoid alcohol while adding calories prevents fat burning.
– Consume natural complex carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. The best carbs: sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, not very ripe banana. Train with weights, with an effort: So accelerate metabolism and mold your body.
BCAA: Branched chain amino acids. Essentials are: Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine. Amino acids are the structural component of the protein. Imagine a brick wall, the wall is protein and each brick amino acids are essential because your body cannot produce this and these are obtained in diet and supplementation. Always take into account the quality of the calories.
BENEFITS AND USE.
1. Increase protein synthesis, help increase muscle mass. Prevent catabolism that helps convert amino acids into energy during intense workouts, thus avoiding wear muscle cells.
2. Increase muscular endurance and energy. Also improves mood.
3. BCAA, especially leucine helps burn more calories, improves glucose level and stimulate fat loss. The excellent thing about them is that they allow you to bring a regime of fat loss without losing muscle.
4. Helps secrete less cortisol. When you train too hard, the body is stressed and can release it (like when you sleep less than 7hrs) wearing cortisol stimulates muscle and fat synthesis.
5. If you want to lose fat takes 5g after training. If you are looking to increase muscle 5g before and after. (4 pills before and after) may vary, but always look at the suggested dose.